Aden-Parfum is committed to ensuring that your private information is protected.
We ask that you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this site, so you can rest assured that they will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aden-Parfum may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with the changes.
What we collect
We can collect the following information:
- Name and payment details.
- Information about people including the e-mail address.
- Demographic information such as postal code, delivery address and billing.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers.
What we do with the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, especially for the following reasons:
- To process your order and get the payment.
- We use this information to improve our products and services.
- We periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie allows you to analyze the web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and memorizing information about your preferences.
We use traffic cookies to identify the pages that are used. This helps us analyze data on web page traffic and improve our site to fit customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, allowing us to follow the pages you find useful and do not like. A cookie does not give us any access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. But this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over these other companies' websites. Therefore, we can not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of the information you provide by visiting these sites as these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
Control of your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or required by law to do so. We use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you will find interesting.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act in France. If you would like to obtain a copy of the information held about you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org